domenica 11 agosto 2013

Welcome to my web-page!

Before starting with formal presentations I would like to tell you a story. 

The story of somebody living somewhere, lost in an always dynamic world, grown up in a provincial country, Italy, not able to speak a good level of English but with motivation and thirst of knowledge. That's me:
- Italian
- girl
- kinda geek
- fascinated by IT evolution
- Humanistic study

(what happened next?)
I took the decision to leave Italy and explore a "secure field" in Ireland, working for Italy but in a different location, let's say. For a lot of young Italians I am a sort of hero; in my honest opinion they are the heroes that are keeping on fighting for their country. I left the battle to them. In the blog I want to tell you my story, how I made it real, my feelings, the sensation of being lost, alone inside all the people. The music I was listening to. This is just for you to know why I became like this (a sort of justification for my "freaky way" let's say!).

Now that you have the profile of the character you can decide if you want to discover more or if it's enough.

WHY this blog?
First of all, because I want to give a real overview about the topic of IT-wonderers. I met a lot of people, coming from all kinds of background, it was an enrichment a helped me to open my mind. I want you to feel it like I lived that. I know it is a bit difficult to give the same with words (especially when it's not your mother tongue) but I will give me a try.
Then, I want to share thoughts with you. I sincerely hope a lot of you will give me your honest feedback and opinions, I think it's the only way to be better, but let's avoid common-sense-sentences. 
In addition I would like to get a help in developing my own project of life. It is a strange period in my life: I find myself more and more involved in planning the future, trying do discover what I really want. The never-ending & most-difficult task in lifetime. As said before: no way to keep this out of my mind, so let's try, at least. Unexpected facts happen. We could consider them a 'a-element' factor. A vector. Probably we should study instead of avoiding or rejecting them and I saw so many perfectionists rejecting good opportunities because they were not sure about the outcome. It makes sense, and I see myself in them. But now I learned that cause-effect is not a 1-2-1 relation; it's more likely a n-2-n relation. So how to handle that?

Maybe the problem of finding out where you are, what you are doing but above all what you want to get, is struggling you as well. I have probably written more than expected for my first post, but at least I gave a view of the chaos of brainstorming thoughts is dominating my life now.

I am going to speak about myself. And other. And relationships. And IT topics. And work. And relationships, again. And strategies to optimize your resources to get a better result. From every standpoint you are considering.

I am going to speak about evolution. What will be next? My idea about Cloud Computing, Virtualization, IT market in general.

Well, kick off with all this crap now :) Stay tuned!


G.

1 commento:

  1. Welcome to the IT world. I like your narrative and the way you tell your history. Good luck!

    RispondiElimina